Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Perfect Day


Dress, Milly. Trench, J.Crew. Belt, Joe Fresh. Tote, Chapters. Sandals, Nine West.
Photos by LOVE-AN-ARNOLD

Kiki, Ms. Arnold, and I recently paid a visit to a wonderful little dog beach, mere steps from our apartments. I was a tad overdressed (just a tad) but as comfortable as can be. Our perfect day continued with cocktails at the Cascades Lounge in the Pan Pacific Hotel (complete with a klassy piano man) and tacos at La Taqueria (a true delight). In other food news, I'm looking for a partner in oyster crime. Only serious applicants will be considered.

Check out that perky tail peeking out of the water.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would formally like to submit my name for the Oyster Companion position. I read about your need for a Happy Hour eater through a blog.

I feel I'm qualified because I love oysters. All oysters. Okay to be honest the REALLY big ones can give me the creeps but I just don't allow myself to think about it. I'm also an excellent tipper and I can handle my wine.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bright Tights.

Anonymous said...

Lol, sorry I only eat fried oysters. I love the location and you look lovely. Definitely not overdressed and it sounds like you had a great day.

Judy C said...

OK. I can do the oyster thing over and over again. But it's so hot here I'd come just to feel the breeze and cooler air. What a fun day you had. I'm envious.

Amber said...

i wish I had a place like this to take my pup to. Its looks so very pleasant. Your day sounds lovely especially the cocktails...i could really go for one right about now.

Shea Lennon said...

Wait a minute, you live in walking distance to THAT! This land-locked lady is beyond jealous! That trench is adorable! I love the ruffle detailing.

Cait said...

Love the mac, the frill is so cute and the bag is lovely for the beach :)

I found out that chock-a-block is a nautical term the other day when I wrote it in my post!

Blue said...

I've been looking for the perfect trench, and I think you found it!