Monday, October 24, 2011

The Walking Dead

Blouse, thrift-ed Eley Kishimoto. Scarf, Icici. Pants, Zara. Brooch, vintage. Flats, Geox.

Being a derisive, believes-only-in-science kind of person makes it difficult for me to accept the general public's fascination with vampires, werewolves, zombies, and the like. So imagine my surprise when I get hooked on The Walking Dead (first meth and now zombies - is there anything AMC can't turn into TV gold?). Anyway, here is my expert opinion on this apocalyptic scenario. On the bright side, the survivors will be racially diverse because zombies don't discriminate (see also: death, taxes, and Camus's plague). Unfortunately, eluding death will also involve eating gruel and the occasional squirrel, which is no life at all.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love that show and I dont usually like gory series but its crazy addicting.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that show, but I've heard a lot about it!

Lovely outfit, I really like your frog brooch.

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Ooooo loving this outfit - totally gorgeous, those reds are delightful! Hopefully no vampires found you :P

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com