Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TWO



Dress, Banana Republic. Jacket, RW & Co. Scarf (worn as a headband), Brooks Brothers. Shoes, Geox.

Anticipating a large late-night dinner at a steakhouse, I planned for bloating and threw on my black sweater dress. She is 100% merino wool, high waisted (higher than my natural one but not quite empire), a reliable friend for the past 3 years. After much deliberation, the dress and I were persuaded to try Coast, a primarily seafood restaurant. Since I avoid dairy like the plague, I had to forgo most seafood dishes in creamy guises and have a steak after all. My inevitable food baby consisted of an 8oz. filet mignon alongside a monstrous plate of steamed seasonal vegetables and a glass of Shiraz. Also performing that night was a dessert sampler - a cornucopia of lactose evil and a feast for my eyes. 

No comments: