Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 for 30

I've decided to do the 30 for 30 challenge - select 30 items of clothing from my closet and come up with 30 different and hopefully chic outfits out of those items alone, every day for thirty days. I got the idea from Kendi of Kendi Everyday and I am one of 337 such copycats. One of the rules is no shopping during this time and the general consensus on the blogosphere is that it will be especially difficult. You know what I dread? Blogging every single day. Discipline and consistency are not my strong suits and aside from job-related activities and various vices (hello, Tetris!), I don't think I've ever been able to work on the same thing for thirty consecutive days. This blog is now on Kendi's List of re-mixers, so my cyber-reputation (cybertation? cyputation?) is at stake. I've got two choices: either I change out of my sweatpants, put on my face and prance and pose every single day or I won't be able to show said face on, well, Facebook. 

Without further ado, I present to you my 30 items, a bibliography for this project.


One lonely pair of shorts.

Two pairs of pants.

A couple of blazers.

Three little blouses.

Three sweaters - one crew-neck, two V-necks.

Four dresses.

Four pairs of shoes.

Five cardigans.

Six skirts.

3 comments:

KT said...

Looking forward to seeing how you remix that multi-colored skirt that is in the middle of the pile there. It looks like a lot of fun! - Katy

From Suns To Moons said...

Thanks, ladies! Katy - that is my "Rubik's Cube" skirt, it should make for some interesting outfits.

Keira Lennox said...

Good luck! I really like your blazers and dresses. Looking forward to seeing how you work these pieces :)