Saturday, January 8, 2011

It Doesn't Hurt To Look, Does It?

1. Kate Spade Washington Mews Large Marcela, $345
2. Tory Burch Color Block Scarf, $95
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Yolanda Sweater Skirt, $158
4. J.Crew Candy Wrap Dress, $395


My usual photographer is out of town and unless you want pictures taken by yours truly in the mirror, I have no choice but to take a little break from posing (it's hard work, being a poser). But look! Pretty things! If money were no object, would you obtain any of these?

6 comments:

Jen HaHA said...

I would probably get the MbMJ red skirt because I like cupcake skirts as I call them. I have an aunt Yolanda which gives it extra-specialness.

Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

minnja said...

Amazing !!!!!!

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

love that dress!! its sooo pretty! you have such a sweet blog! :D
im definitely following!!
i hope you can follow me back ^-^

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

that red pleated skirt is a beaut, I bet you could wear it a million ways!

xx
MILK TEETHS

ShoesAndPursesBox said...

The dress is divine!!

Sands said...

Mmmm, those dishes look delish! I'm a sucker for a good brunch! :P

xo
Sealverland