Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Retro Role

Sweater, Banana Republic. Skirt and necklaces, thrifted. Belt, Holt Renfrew. Flats, Ralph Lauren.

You wouldn't know it by my elated expression, but I'm slightly out of sorts today. I threw something on out of obligation (minors might read this!) but am not crazy about it. My congestion is also making it tough to brave the rain in search of better lighting - so the gym had to do. I was going for that 70's furniture look and I think I eventually became a couch (which would've made my acting teacher proud back in the day). All those in favor?

6 comments:

Kara Endres said...

I like it, the 70s are coming back so why not? Its trippy to see that outfit next to the modern exercise equipment.. like you stepped into the future :)

Jo said...

I like this outfit! It seems like a very "you" kind of outfit, so I'm surprised you didn't love it. Personally, I'm big on the 70s color palette. Brown is such an easy neutral to work with.

20 YORK STREET said...

You work out like that? You have got to be the stylish person in the gym I've ever seen!

Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

Collette Osuna said...

I adore this outfit and its colors....the belted sweater is fab:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Editor, The Fashion 411 Magazine♥

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

hahaha, this is so adorable!! :)
xx

Alessandra said...

So cute! Not to mention, such an original location.

Thanks for your comment - you know, I could totally see you in the puppy print dress. Let me know if you find it and we will be triplets!