Friday, January 21, 2011

The Obstruction (OR "Why I can't come out and play")

Coat, Tommy Hilfiger. Tights, Hue. Pumps, Nine West.


I apologize for having disappeared the past three days, yet have nothing to show for it except these recycled photos (December was a good month for posing). Until I can resolve the turmoil (=deadlines) in my life, I'm afraid I'll have to deprive you of any new visuals, friends and lovers (yeah, you). I could technically find the time to pose but I guarantee you won't like my (seemingly) constipated face. Nobody does, I checked.


6 comments:

metaghost said...

Are we talking about intestines here?

Alessandra said...

You crack me up. Love these photos, recycled or not! Have a lovely weekend.

Angie said...

We'll be waiting!!!

. said...

You look like you're standing up sunbathing...in all black...well anyway I think these photos are fun :) Hope the deadlines come and go quickly!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You make me laugh. I love your coat. :)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I love this simple outfit, you look beautiful.