Monday, January 10, 2011

Giddy Up

Sweater, J.Crew. Jeans, Gap. Scarf, Macy's. Wellies, Hunter. Coat, Tommy Hilfiger.
Photo by Vanessa A.


It's been unseasonably and unreasonably cold in Vancouver the past few days, so I don't have to tell you how that has done victimized my skirts and dresses. Luckily, the holidays have generously added to my layers of insulation - it looks like I'm gonna make it through the winter. Not as stylishly as I'd like (see: the doubly equestrian outfit above), but if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.

8 comments:

Meagan Morrison said...

Hello Lovely,

I've just noticed that you left a comment on my blog Travel Write Draw regarding my Betty Draper costume. Thank-you so much for your kind words, much appreciated. Please tell me that this picture you took is not in Vancouver Canada. I'm so confused, where is all the snow?

Meag xx
travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

You look pretty fashionable for being somewhere so cold! The gray & pink combination is lovely. :)

Alessandra said...

Pink is a great color on you. Plus black with pale pink is one of my favorite combinations!

Unknown said...

yee-haw!! the sweater is lovely:3

Buy WoW Warlock

In Kinsey's Closet said...

You look great in your casual look! I think the pink is such a cute color on you!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog here. :)
Now following ya.
Follow back if you'd like!
xox

www.modishmoxie.com

. said...

I LOVE equestrian style outfits so bring them on! Also, those jeans are super fun :)

Bisous Natasha said...

OMG you are from Vancouver ! So nice. I am now based in London ;-) I wish people in Van wore more hunter boots instead with all the rain.

http://www.snowblackblog.com/