Monday, March 7, 2011

Hostess with the Mostest

Dress, Club Monaco. Blazer, Banana Republic. Belt, Eddie Bauer. Tights, H&M. Pumps, Nine West.

First things first: big thanks to all of you who generously gave feedback on my last post. You guys know exactly what I like to hear! Please stop by anytime for a quick read, a speedy comment, and a chugged gin & tonic. It's a tough drink to mess up, so you can put your trust in my bartending skills. Once your buzz has kicked in, you'll believe whatever I tell you. Concepts such as: "When it means nevertheless, never start a sentence with however." Or "You and I are not always you and I." Or "Next time, use a coaster, you animal!" We are gonna have so much fun together.

10 comments:

Angeline said...

Helloooo, I LOVE this outfit! The dots are so elegant and I just love the blazer over it. :)

Alessandra said...

Love love love this outfit so much. Very you and you look absolutely stunning.

I'm with you on yesterday's post, totally write on something you're passionate about it - it will be great. I am also taking breaks from outfit posts and writing about what I like.

Love at First Shoe said...

Adore that skirt! SO CUTE!

Jess said...

This outfit is superamazing! Red, white and black (navy?) is such a great combo.

Erin Girard said...

Yep - we definitely have the same pair! My friend said I was walking like a pigen-toed child in them, which was the only way to alleviate some of the pain. Wearing them definitely isn't worth the compliments!

Kara Endres said...

That's such a cute skirt! Oh, did you get the book yet?

rlutz said...

Love how you rock those red tights with that fun polkadotted skirt!! You are so great with color!

E said...

I love the polka dots and the red tights together!

Erin Girard said...

1. Saving clothes for non-existant events is crazy! Glad we're on the same page!

2. You're so right about Audrey/Jackie. I'll probably have a long rambly post about this eventually, but in the mid-price tier, there aren't a lot of retailers who have interesting clothes that don't make me look like the president of the Lindsay Lohan fan club. Until I can afford Givenchy a la Audrey, I'll worshipping at the alter of Jenna Lyons!

SpryOnTheWall said...

LOVE those red tights!!! You look great! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I really appreciate it!