Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aqua with a side of Aquamarine

Cardigan and dress, J.Crew. Belt, H&M. Flats, Browns.


 I usually don't dress quite so matchy-matchy, but I couldn't resist the tropical allure of these shades (that and I'm working with a pretty basic rotation system). The dress and cardigan were also purchased ten months apart, so it's not like they came as a set... All right, I'm done apologizing! I love this look. It gives me wings and more importantly, flexibility. I can KICK, and STRETCH, and KICK. I'm... twenty-six. 

12 comments:

Jo said...

I love the jumping photos! So whimsical and fun :)

In Kinsey's Closet said...

This is awesome! I love the colors here! You're so good with bold colors. The belt ties it all together nicely!

D Dierks said...

Absolutely wonderful! I love these colors together and it all looks great on you the way you put it together.
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

metaghost said...

Starting to figure out how to transition from Fashion Blog to "Memoirs of a former Tae-Bo Video Hostess"?

From Suns To Moons said...

It's a Molly Shannon skit and you know it!

ShoesAndPursesBox said...

HA! nice reference, guy! Hilaire, as per ush. And you should embrace the tropics - they suit you well.

Anne said...

Cute! And your photos are too fun.

Tiffany said...

I love these colors together! I know I gush on and on about your use of color but you are the Color Queen. And the bow belt is adorable.

Your photos make me smile

Alessandra said...

such a light, pretty look on you. You look wonderful, seriously.

Anonymous said...

i think this works so well! the risk paid off! :)

Anonymous said...

well i love the aqua-ness of it all. you re too cool on the eyes. love the pop of color in your shoes too!

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean Turk-uoise? You can never be too matchy-matchy with such a lovely colour. Especially you.