Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Treasure-Trove

 Cardigan, J.Crew. Blouse and jeans, Banana Republic. Scarf, Brooks Brothers. Belt, Eddie Bauer. Flats, Geox.


You're probably wondering why I deprived you of a post yesterday and the answer is this: I didn't feel like getting dressed. Yeah, I took my birthday suit for a test drive! My actual birthday is in less than a month and being a type A, I wanted to be prepared. I know it sounds horrible, like that dream where you realize you've forgotten to wear clothes at school and everyone is pointing and laughing, but it wasn't like that at all. I got compliments, business cards, a Dear Penthouse offer. Even Hef got wind of it and was most favorably impressed, saying he could certainly work with the existing name of my blog for a centerfold: "From Suns To Moons is a treasure-trove of puns, my dear." All right, I'm exaggerating a bit; treasure-trove is not in Hef's vocabulary. Also, I'm not really a type A, but that's where my pants stop catching on fire. To find out whether or not I've accepted Hef's offer, please keep reading this blog, friends! Until then, I thought I'd distract you with some lady-like ensembles. Pretty convincing, eh?

8 comments:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

HELLO Wonder Woman. That is who you remind me of in this. Loves it.

In Kinsey's Closet said...

OMG you look so beautiful here! You are such a creative scarf tier (does that make sense??), because you have such innovative ways to wear them. You look great!

metaghost said...

This bit of autobiographical daydreaming has left me desperately stumped, trying to decide whether "From Suns to Moons" is an actual treasure-trove of suggestive puns.

An unsolvable puzzle.

D e g a i n e said...

You look great in those pants, they fit you so well!
Great blog


d e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Angie said...

I was a bit surprised yesterday I didn't see you post but i''m glad you did today!!!I like the way you did your scarf.Is there a secret?

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awesome pun! and your outfit cheers me up with color. ♥

pea ess: thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

i hope testing out the birthday suit went well. you know what's more awesome though? THIS OUTFIT. lol not that i've seen you in your birthday suit. at all. but i love the red whites and blues of it and how you look oh so very patriotic. i love the scarf and the red accents! so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I really love this look - could see it on me!