Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vancouver Vistas

A fun fact you may not know about me: when I'm not not busy drenching myself in color and posing away, I love to drink in some Vancouver vistas. You would do the same! Just look at this random selection. It's enough to make you lovesick or at least give you a mild case of location envy (gratuitous diagnosing runs in my family of non-doctors, so feel free to find this annoying). I know all the best beaches, the restaurants with a view, and how to make the most of the rain (reading! trench-coats! daydreaming!). So, have you booked your flight yet?



8 comments:

kimmie said...

Oh my goodness, what BEAUTIFUL pictures. Such a lovely city!

Angie said...

Your city looks really beautiful and it's one of the first things I noticed about your blog!You are so lucky to love the city you live!

Unknown said...

love these pics looks like great fun xxxx

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Wow! So pretty! I love the snowy city picture!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate the city. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

Oh Vancouver's the best! I'm going to be there in February and I can hardly contain my excitement.

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

NICE POST! i just found your blog and am a V-towner too so it's always cool to find more of us.

love to see your view of our stunning city and landscapes. i'll be following. ♥

Keep Warm (Danielle) said...

Lovely! Every time I've been to Vancouver it's been raining or I've been too busy to investigate all the loveliness that I know is there. Thanks for the pictures!