Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Going on 27

I noticed that a lot of bloggers like to post little collages of pretty things available for sale (I'm observant like that) so I thought I'd give it a whirl as well. Since I missed the Holiday Gift Guide boat, I will regale you with My Birthday Picks. What? Yes, sir, January 4th is almost upon us and since I am a number aficionado, it won't be just any birthday. 27 is a comely cube - not on a par with a proud prime number, but pretty close. So I guess you could say I'm expecting gifts! Stumped? That is exactly why I made this gift guide for you (why yes, altruism does run in my family).




1. Metallic gauze pencil skirt, $89.99
2. Broken-in boyfriend chino short, $29.50
3. Knit bow ballet slippers, $29.99
4. Traversa cardigan, $29.99
5. Calf hair belt, $39.99
6. Crystal cluster cuff, $59.99




1. True Prep by Lisa Birnbach and Chip Kidd, $13.57
2. In Search of Lost Time: Proust 6-pack (Proust Complete), $60.42
3. Old Girlfriends: Stories by David Updike, $7.78
4. Slim Aarons: Once Upon a Time [Hardcover], $53.55

4 comments:

ShoesAndPursesBox said...

Funny, I was drooling over the same flats and cardi at j.crew. Dare I say... similar tastes?? (I like to flatter myself sometimes).

Kelly said...

Happy almost Birthday! You have great taste - I would wear and read all of these!

. said...

I've been wanting that calf hair belt for awhile now. And how adorable are you for asking for a Proust 6-pk? Let's start a blog version of the Finer Things Club, shall we?

From Suns To Moons said...

Monkeyface: And it will most exclusive and all the Andy Bernards of the blogosphere will wish to join.