Friday, December 10, 2010

Just Mousing Around

Sweater, Tommy Hilfiger. Blouse, J.Crew. Skirt, thrifted. Scarf (worn as headband), Brooks Brothers. Sash, from a trench-coat. Tights, Hue. Pumps, Nine West.


My mom likes to wear a gray sweatsuit as she is scurrying around the house, unintentionally inviting comparisons to a (cute) little mouse. Which isn't to say she is mousy - she looks like Audrey Tautou fifteen years from now, at least in my ideal version of the aging process. Look, ma, I "made" this mouse-eared headband out of my favorite scarf because I really miss you! Are you proud of me?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww you're too cute mousing around. but wow your mom is hot if she's audrey tatou 15 years later. you're in luck, this will be you as well.

love the height of your heel. it looks manageable, and i love the white band on your waist. it's agreat contrast. :)

In Kinsey's Closet said...

Awww so cute! And there is nothing mouse-like about it!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love Audrey Tatou and I could totally see the resemblance (I'm assuming you look like your mom----not like I know what she looks like, lol).

Esther said...

you look really lovely with this outfit! :D love that!! xx

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

oh my gosh, love your mom story! so sweet and great tribute to an obviously very stylish lady. ♥

pea ess: thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Your outfits are always so cute and the dedication to your mom was wonderful. btw: Each pose reminds me of the nutcracker..;)

ps. I had to include you in my list of blogs that inspired me during the challenge. Because I honestly love your style!

Angie said...

I always get emotional when I read about mothers and daughters relationships!You talk so sweet about your mother.I would be proud of you!!!BTW another great outfit!

Jen HaHA said...

Cute! Audrey Tatou is cuter than a button. I don't know why I haven't looked at your blog before. I've seen the title Many times. I'm adding you to my BC blogroll.

From Suns To Moons said...

Mrs. J: You're very perceptive - I've had The Nutcracker on the brain for weeks! 'Tis the season, no?
Jen: Pacific Northwest represent!

Sands said...

Ohh I love how you belted your sweater with that sash! Chic!

xo
Sands