Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Grand Finale

Blouse, Banana Republic. Blazer, Club Monaco. Skirt, J.Crew. Belt, vintage+mom's. Pumps, Nine West.


I'm done with the 30 For 30 Challenge! Woohoo! After taking weekends off and two "sick days," I finally caught up with Kendi and the rest of the remixers. Actually, there are quite a few bloggers who still haven`t finished or gave up long ago, which makes me feel infinitely better. There`s nothing like the failure of others to make one feel like less of a failure. 

For my finale ensemble, I decided to ignore December and bare all limbs. Hypothermia be damned! Might as well go out in (aestival) style.

11 comments:

D Dierks said...

Beautiful outfit! Congrats on finishing. You are too funny with your "There`s nothing like the failure of others to make one feel like less of a failure. " ha ha! You did great!!!

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT CONGRATULATIONS!!!
totally going to catch up on you. i swear real life/holidays took over.

i love the simplicity of this outfit. really pretty skirt and i love the color of your top. just enough color, so very you! congrats girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip Hooray, Yay for being done and not giving up! All of your outfits have been great and you did a wonderful job! ;) Now you must dance and say winner over here ain't nothing over there..he he


ps. The retwist was for his locs..lol

myedit said...

Sweet skirt!
And bare legs still? After my vacation I have said good bye to bare legs and shaving them too... TMI? Maybe...haha

Sands said...

HUGE congrats to you, girl! Wowza! How does it feel? Now you can raid the rest of your closet... :P

xo
Sealverland

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing! Your last look is lovely (and totally worth the hypothermia!)

Linda said...

Congrats! Nice work...nothing like reveling in the failure of others, right?
You are too brave to go barelegged, but you look fantastic.

The Auspicious Life

. said...

Wait, you were still on the 30-for-30? HA I hadn't even noticed. Thought you'd moved on like the rest of us. Just goes to show you're a remix superstar.

OH and if that skirt ever goes missing, just know I tracked you down, snuck in while you were out photoshooting and snatched it up for myself. Sorry in advance.

Angeline said...

What a great skirt! So loving it.

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

Beautiful outfit! And congrats on your completion...I give you so much credit. I don't know if I'd be able to do it!!!

Keira Lennox said...

Yay! Congrats on finishing!! You did a great job :)